Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tuesday: Cloudy, Cold, Then Clearing

The context of this entry is that I'm finally feeling better after getting hit with a cold last night. I stayed at home and wasn't sure I was going to get out.

Late in the morning I heard a noise in front of my door. I looked out and knew exactly what it was -- the best cure for the common cold -- something I ordered months ago -- something that would force me to go out for a walk ....

So, horsebutt chocolate and soft bone Olathe cowboy boots (that's what the invoice says), brown Wrangler jeans, navy Carhartt shirt, neutral Carhartt thermal shirt, gray pouch briefs, clean white Champion socks found in a hotel room drawer during my recent vacation (yep, I'm perverted).

I also lucked out by getting off the bus near a construction site when the workers were leaving for the day: a flood of work boots, Carhartt jeans, dungarees, jackets ....

Olathe video forthcoming. Shot in this setting.


No comments: