Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Day After: Rain Ended but Clouds Prevailed

Brown Lucchese 2000 cowboy boots, black double-front Carhartt dungarees (a little extra room to accommodate the results of holiday eating), black/tan Carhartt flannel shirt, black Carhartt thermal long-sleeve T, navy boxer briefs, usual Dickies socks.

Also, walked a couple of miles to start to work off some of that holiday eating. Took the "T" to walk in a different part of the metro area, using money on my Charlie Ticket (which I won't need after the end of the month since I'm switching to the new Charlie Card with a LinkPass [which is 50% off through work] for unlimited rides on both bus and subway). I think I'm confused about these changes as Charlie was when they changed the fares on him. All this, just to say I exchanged a few words about the weather with two MBTA/Transit Police. They have great caps, but, alas, neither were wearing them.

No comments: