Saturday, December 23, 2006

Saturday: Rain Decreasing, Down Right Warm

Brown Boulet buckaroo cowboy boots, black Wrangler jeans, white/blue large check Carhartt shirt, black Carhartt thermal T, black pouch briefs, Dickies socks but not the usual.

My favorite supermarket for sightings did not disappoint: work boot and Carhartt daddies and other woofs with nicely trimmed facial hair. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a small package of frozen green beans (needed for Christmas dinner), so I decided to go to another one in a shopping center that just happens to have a Western store (safe, since it carries few boots in my size); took advantage of the 50% off sale on wallets and belt buckles. When the clerk asked about my boots and I told them what they were, he asked to see and feel the spur ridge. Very nice and properly done, he said. And, the other supermarket yielded a nice cowboy boot sighting as well.

No comments: