Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday: Over 60 but Very Cloudy & Damp

Black Nocona ostrich cowboy boots, Wrangler blue jeans, blue/black/thin white plaid flannel shirt, new Bootman T, black boxer briefs, usual Dickies socks.

We visited the "Quiet Corner" of Conn. today. There was a guy in cowboy boots in the antique store, but his wife kept getting in the way of picture taking; he wore a leather vest which, despite my cold, I could smell.

Late lunch at Subway yielded two nice sightings: woofy refrigerator repair guy in work boots and a big security?/cop? in gray BDUs and black military boots (he was buying a foot-long).

Sorry no pics (not even of my own boots) of them. You'll just have to settle for two items on sale at the antique store and a bad photo of the T-shirt (one of several), my Christmas present to myself bought from NCBootdude (they are still on sale).

No comments: