Monday, February 04, 2008

Monday: 30s and Cloudy

Black Timberland PRO work boots, black Wrangler jeans, black/gray plaid flannel shirt, gray construction long-sleeve T, black pouch briefs, black union suit, usual Dickies socks.

Half-day off to renew my driver's license. Well, I've got a good sense of humor, so 1 hour and 20 minutes waiting for my number to be called was actually kind of fun. No boot sightings, alas, but not only did I suddenly become the one waiting who explained the process to new-comers (and usually I barely speak to my friends, much less to strangers) (ending by saying,"I'm not employed by the Registry") but B296 and B297, who preceded me, were good-looking guys. Best is that I was able to keep my photo of 8 years ago, meaning I'll still look 50 when I'm 63.

No comments: