Monday, February 05, 2007

Monday: Really Cold but Fairly Sunny

Carolina loggers, brown cords, maroon with cream/tan plaid flannel shirt, black Carhartt thermal top & bottom, black pouch briefs, usual Dickies socks.

So nice to see so many men in ill-fitting pants (bet you're wearing long underwear, too!).

My Blog is two years old today (and I'm now in, gasp, my "late 50s"). I'm going to drop the WordPress version. I'm not going to worry if it takes me several days to update the Blogger/Blogspot version. No other changes foreseen.

This year, the poetry is better than last year's.

It's my life and it's sure fun
Another season of my life's begun
Another race I'm glad I get to run
Another chapter of my life I'm writin’
No I'm never gonna feel like this again
Time's rushin’ by me like the wind
Gotta grab each moment that I can
Cause I'm never gonna feel like this again

--Philip Coleman/Paul Overstreet (as sung by Kenny Chesney)

No comments: