Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thursday: Fairly Sunny but Getting Colder

Rocky police boots (gotta stop buying cowboy boots and get a replacement for these), blue medium wale cords, black with matching blue check flannel shirt, black Carhartt thermal T and bottoms, gray pouch brief, usual Dickies socks.

I was planning to take a different bus today, but fate intervened, and I headed toward the usual one. Well, that meant passing the sidewalk site I observed yesterday. The cop wasn't there, but there was a third DPW guy -- slightly larger than 300 (man, I slowed down and got great view from the back). And, there was a fourth, at slightly under 200, whose clothes would more likely fit me. So, that was about 1100 pounds of construction manhood (and hard hats, and Wall's jackets, and sweatshirts, and jeans, and insulated coveralls) in a small space. If this gets to be much more tomorrow, I may not make it to work.

No comments: