Thursday, November 09, 2006

Clearing and Warming Thursday (Or Was it the First of Two Fridays)

Chippewa Crazy Horse work boots, black Carhartt jeans (loose ones that kept falling down -- but at least I wasn't revealing myself as much as the guy with the asphalt crew I saw at lunch), dark navy thin check shirt, white T, black pouch briefs, usual Dickies socks.

I promise this will be my last political post for a while (but if you email me, I'll be happy to elaborate), but what happened today in the Mass. Constitutional Convention (Con-Con) was important:
"The 109-87 vote to recess could deal a crushing blow to opponents of same-sex marriage looking to override the landmark court decision three years ago that put Massachusetts on the vanguard of gay rights."
And, requiem aeternam and WOOF, Ed Bradley.

No comments: