Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Hump Day: Variable Weather

Chippewa Crazy Horse work boots, black 501 Levi's jeans (for so many years, bleached 501s were my favorites, lowest button left undone in the bars, red/black flannel shirt, wide belt, engineer or harness boots, jockstrap and harness underneath), fine blue check on light blue shirt, white T, gray pouch briefs, usual Dickies socks.

Reason for the work boots getting this kind of feature is that someone I know (definitely straight) recognized them as Chippewa's.

Reminder to self: LAPD blue/black police shirt needs to be ordered.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clint- Hey bud, how are you? Damn if I don't have the same exact boots LOL But mine are so completely worn/abused they hurt my feet :( I'm having a hard time finding 501's in Central Mass area for some reason. Bob's stores don't carry them...any ideas? Take care bud (today is Sat and i'm wearing brown Carhartt overalls with Calvin Klein boxer briefs, white Jockey tee with worn grey hoodie sweatshirt over it, black Champion socks and black Timberland Pro boots...I have to do some work outside and it's chilly!!)